The Scientific Committee welcomes the submission of abstracts for presentation at the 9th International Multithematic Bio-Medical Congress (IMBMC)
Deadline for submission of abstracts: 18/10/2021
In order to standardise the abstract layout, we kindly ask you to read the guidelines carefully.
Guidelines for preparation of abstracts:
- Abstracts may only be submitted online. Abstracts submitted by fax or email will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English. Please use UK English spelling.
- The presenting author of an accepted abstract must register and attend the congress.
- Poster presenters must be present and stand by their posters during their assigned poster sessions.
- Abstracts should contain only original material not published or presented elsewhere prior to 07 November 2021.
- Provide a short specific title indicating the nature of the investigation. The background and goals of the study should appear clearly to the reader. The methods and results must contain data, and the conclusions should be clearly expressed.
- The abstract text may not be longer than 3000 characters including spaces (ca. 350 words).
- All abbreviations must be defined the first time they appear in your text (but, do not define in the title).
- Example: Multiple Sclerosis Impact Scale (MSIS), before being used as an abbreviation only.
- Use generic drug names.
- Tables, charts or other graphics may not be included and will be deleted by the editors.
- The Scientific Programme Committee reserves the right to decide on the final allocation and presentation method.
- A selected number of abstracts will be accepted for oral presentation based on their scientific merits. You will be notified by email.
- Disclosure of conflict of interest by all authors and source of funding are mandatory.
- Abstracts from commercial entities will be considered. However, abstracts reporting results from collaborative research conducted by independent (non-company) investigators and investigators who are employees of commercial entities will not be accepted unless the independent (academic, clinician and/or scientist) investigators are included as authors.
- Please make sure to state your correct e-mail address. After having submitted your abstract, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail.
- If you do not receive a confirmation by e-mail please contact email@example.com
- No corrections after submission are allowed. We kindly ask you to upload a picture of the presenting author. Please prepare the photo in one of the following formats: JPG, GIF or PNG, with a max. size of 1 MB.
- You can download e-poster templates here
Abstracts can be on any bio-medical subject.
If you have questions regarding abstracts or need assistance, please contact the abstract team firstname.lastname@example.org
Each abstract will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
All abstracts will be published in the ISBN Congress Abstract book as well as on the website of the International Multithematic Bio-Medical Congress meeting..
Full text of regular abstracts will be published 1 to 2 weeks prior to the congress on the congress website.
Presentation available on the IMBMC website
All authors will be asked to agree to the publication of their actual poster or oral Power-Point-presentation.
If you do not agree, please notify us by email email@example.com
80 cm W x 180 cm H